Become a Sponsor
The New Orleans Film Society is the leading exhibitor of independent cinema in the New Orleans metropolitan area. The centerpiece of our annual programming is the New Orleans Film Festival (NOFF), a week-long showcase of approximately 200 Competitive Division films, curated films, and special screenings with an emphasis on Louisiana-made films. Highlight your brand in a legendary city with a hip, tech-savvy audience. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the 2013 New Orleans Film Festival, named one of MovieMaker Magazine‘s “Top 25 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee” for two years in a row!
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Partner with the oldest film festival in the world-famous city of New Orleans.
- Network with film industry insiders in a major film production hub (Louisiana is ranked third in the country for film and television production). Enjoy access to today’s brightest filmmakers.
- Reach a thriving cultural economy sector of our community.
- Connect with our diverse audience of both local and international attendees. NOFF attendees are affluent, educated and passionate about film.
- Access a sponsorship property with an exclusive, uncluttered environment that gives your company maximum visibility.
- Promote and position your brand at an exciting time in the NOFF’s evolution.
- Join our network of local businesses and film industry contacts.
We can tailor a sponsorship package to suit your business’s budget and needs with a myriad of marketing and branding opportunities. Click here to download a copy of our 2013 sponsorship package and click here to download a copy of our 2013 program guide ad sale package.
Contact Jolene Pinder with any questions: 504-309-6633 / email@example.com.